Glycerine Products at 18c by Acme-Hardesty
What is glycerine, and where does it come from? Glycerine, or glycerol, is a polyol compound that is a 3-carbon alcohol with three hydroxyl groups. It can be derived from a number of sources, including plants like soybeans, animal tallow and through synthetic means. Some people may be under the impression that if they are vegetarian/vegan or keep kosher, they cannot use glycerine products, thinking that glycerine is derived purely from animal fat, but this is not the case. In fact, vegetable glycerine is fairly common.
You have the right to know exactly what kind of glycerine product you are getting. You also should be able to have a glycerine ingredient option that is free of animal fat, is kosher or is non-GMO. With 18c by Acme-Hardesty, you can.
Uses and Applications of Glycerine
There are a tremendous number of benefits to glycerine (glycerol), including:
- Sweet to the taste
- Odorless and colorless
- Rinses off easily with water
- Can reduce inflammation
For this reason, glycerine has numerous applications and is found in such products as:
- Food and beverages: As a sweetener, thickening agent, filler for diet foods, solvent or humectant. Some food or beverage items that frequently use glycerol include low-fat cookies, some liqueurs, some margarines and chewing gum.
- Industrial: Automotive applications such as anti-freeze, lubricants and brake fluid, as well as office supplies like plastics, glue and ink.
- Medical/pharmaceutical/health care: Can be added to improve taste and smoothness in products like cough syrups, toothpaste and mouthwash, as well as for its medical properties in treating bad breath, rashes, periodontal disease, bedsores and other ailments.
- Personal care/cosmetics: As a humectant or lubricant in skin care products, hair care products, shaving cream, personal lubricants and soaps.
Shop Glycerine at 18c by Acme-Hardesty
At 18c by Acme-Hardesty, we have the glycerine you need. We offer USP 99.7 percent kosher glycerine in standard and non-GMO formulations. This is a liquid, vegetarian based, palm-sourced product that comes directly to you in our 551.15 drums.
Why 18c by Acme-Hardesty Is the Answer to Where to Buy Glycerine for Cosmetics
There are a number of outlets for finding glycerine online, but if you are looking for where to buy non-GMO glycerine for sale or you are seeking kosher glycerine suppliers, your search can be a little more challenging. Fortunately, you’ll find the solution to all your glycerine supply problems right here at 18c by Acme-Hardesty.
As a leading provider of castor oil, parabens and other natural preservatives and natural ingredients for cosmetics, we can be your reliable glycerine distributors. We offer organic solutions and high-quality products with guaranteed product grades and a fast delivery time — you will have your product within five to seven days of placing your order. Unlike many other distributors, we can service both small and larger orders equally quickly. Place your order now or contact us anytime with any questions about our natural glycerine or other preservative or surfactant products.