18c by Acme-Hardesty
We understand that you want trusted sources for bio-based personal care products, oleochemical solutions and more. 18c by Acme-Hardesty has an extensive inventory of high-quality, sustainable product solutions for everything from small businesses' manufacturing to laboratory testing needs. Whatever you're looking for to supply your operations with the right oils, preservatives, surfactants and derivatives, we can help meet your requirements. Take a look at what we have to offer for your high-quality product sourcing.
Who We AreSince our founding over 80 years ago, we've been a trusted supplier for our clients' needs, offering innovative solutions that support our customers' key industries. We've grown to become one of the largest distributors of castor oils and derivatives, providing high-quality ingredients for various uses.
As a company, our mission is to provide service with integrity, respect and honesty. We prioritize building trusted relationships with our suppliers and customers to create the best possible supply chain. When you work with us, we strive to be a source you can rely on for bio-friendly applications while offering fast turnaround times and exceptional customer service throughout the process.
Solutions We OfferOur company serves a range of industries, and we have an extensive product inventory to fit yourspecific applications. We have esters and surfactants as well as chemicals from plants availablein our stock. Each of these high-quality ingredients is ethically sourced and maintains optimal standards for safety and performance.
Explore options like these from our product catalog:
- Personal care: With options including Jamaican Black Castor Oil, glycerine, phenoxyethanol and other products, we can help support manufacturing requirements for personal care and cosmetics sectors.
- CASE: Our solutions for coating, adhesive, sealant and elastomer (CASE) include high-quality, eco-friendly fatty acids such as No.1 Castor Oil.
- HI&I: You can select from allergen-free, non-GMO options like oleochemicals and glycerine to fit cleaning product needs.
- Metalworking: Helpful for anything from lubricants to grease to metalworking, our sustainable fatty acid solutions include ethically sourced castor oils.
Why Work With Us?When you work with us, you get the same quality of service and expertise you can expect from the Acme brand. We offer excellent customer service through our e-commerce platform, and we have options like on-off sizes to best fit your ingredient capacity requirements.
Choosing us can offer you several key advantages, including:
- Sustainable solutions: At our company, we're committed to integrity and environmental responsibility, which is why we offer eco-friendly and responsibly sourced products to fit your needs.
- Attentive customer service: Our knowledgeable and friendly team can provide prompt response times and expert advice whenever you need assistance or product support.
- Fast turnaround: We strive to maintain rapid turnaround times and get your orders to you as quickly as possible to assist your operations.
Explore How We Can Support Your RequirementsIf you're looking for a trusted solution to support your business or organization, 18c by Acme-Hardesty is here to help. Our extensive inventory and trusted services can help you get the best supplies right when you need them.
For more information on how we can help, explore our product pages and get in touch with us today.
Our SuppliersIn this business, no one does it alone. Relationships are built on trust, enhanced by innovation and sustained by performance. 18c and Acme-Hardesty call upon our deeply valued relationships to meet the needs of both suppliers and customers, and provide a dependable, cost effective flow of quality products from source to end user.
Citróleo | Eckart | Gale & Cosm | Green Mountain Biotech | KLK Oleo | PreBio USA | Sharon Laboratories | Temix Oleo