Prebiotics naturally reside in the soluble fiber of acacia, fruits, vegetables, legumes, and other plant foods. Prebiotic Soluble Fiber helps to slow uptake of dietary cholesterol in the intestines, possibly lowering total levels of cholesterol in the blood and allowing it to be eliminated. This can reduce clogging of arteries and high blood pressure (hypertension).
Prebiotic Soluble Fiber also helps to slow sugar absorption in the intestines, preventing spikes in blood glucose after a carbohydrate-rich meal. This can help diabetics to avoid potentially dangerous highs and lows in blood sugar levels.
What is PreBio M?
PreBioM stimulates the growth of beneficial microflora in the gut and supports healthy lipid and sugar metabolism. The role of microflora is an area of intense research and has implications for digestion, immunity and mental health.
PreBioM is a food source for 'friendly' bacteria species already living in the colon, and the composition of intestinal bacteria can affect digestion, immune function, and weight control. As a result, product developers are looking to offer PreBioM in a variety of food categories. PreBioM not only has the highest concentration of soluble fiber, but also meets consumers at the intersection of availability, convenience, and affordability. Try this prebiotic powerhouse from Acme-Hardesty today
PreBioM = cleaner, whiter, finer, and more pure than other prebiotics on the market.
- Improves digestive health & can normalize bowel motility
- Improves immunity by boosting vitamin & mineral absorption
- Promotes weight lose
- Reduces bad cholesterol & glucose absorption
PreBio M Unique Features:
- Contains the Highest Natural Prebiotic Content (85-90%)
- Provides the effective therapeutic dose while virtually no bloating
- Slow fermentation profile which makes it suitable for people with sensitive gastrointestinal tracts (suitable for low FODMAP diets)
- Completely natural process - there is no chemical, heat processing or spray drying to produce PreBioM
- Organic, GMP, HACCP Certified
- Increased Shelf-Life
- Enhanced Texture
- Superior Stabilization
- Dietary Supplements
- Food & Beverage
- Flavor Emulsions