Sodium Coco Sulfate
It's vital that your hygiene products and cleaning agents contain safe, sustainable and gentle ingredients that benefit your consumers. Though many substances can be too harsh or irritate your skin, there are healthier alternatives that function just as effectively. Sodium coco sulfate (SCS) has established itself as one of these substitutes, proving to be an incredibly nourishing option for manufacturing personal care products.
At 18c by Acme-Hardesty, we carry only the most sustainable, bio-based solutions for the personal care industry, and our sodium coco sulfate meets that commitment. We strive to give customers an easier, more efficient way to purchase smaller quantities of the most high-quality ingredients.
What Is Sodium Coco Sulfate?
Sodium coco sulfate is an ingredient that many people use in personal care and household, industrial and institutional (HI&I) applications. Industry professionals recognize this palm oil-derived (PKO) substance for its high foaming action and strong cleansing power. Many manufacturers use the ingredient as an alternative to sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS).
Sodium coco sulfate is an anionic surfactant, but it can also act as a dispersing or foaming agent in products like laundry detergent and toothpaste. Though this ingredient is most prevalent in soaps, cleansers and other personal care products, you can also find them in products like pesticides, biocides and food. Laboratories even use sodium coco sulfate for blood and genetic material analysis processes.
18c by Acme-Hardesty values sustainability and eco-friendliness in all of our products. Our sodium coco sulfate is fully biodegradable, making it a greener choice for the environment.
What Is the Difference Between Sodium Coco Sulfate and Sodium Lauryl Sulfate?
Many shoppers equate sodium coco sulfate and sodium lauryl sulfate with one another, assuming both substances have the same benefits and considerations. However, these ingredients have distinct characteristics that make them useful for various applications. SCS, in particular, is a safe, user-friendly product with qualities such as:
- Healthy chemical makeup: Sodium coco sulfate contains a blend of fatty acids. These vital ingredients promote hydrating, plumping and revitalizing qualities in products that use SCS. Essential fatty acids improve the skin's natural barrier and help cells develop healthy membranes.
- Complex molecular structure: SCS has a complex structure and greater molecular mass. These characteristics prevent the product from penetrating the epidermis and reaching living cells beneath the skin's surface. Its form minimizes irritation and other potential effects.
- Low skin irritation potential: Sodium coco sulfate's chemical makeup and molecular structure create many of its benefits. Fatty acids and a large molecular mass make this ingredient ideal for producing skin products with a low skin irritation potential. SCS is ideal for mild personal care products.
Benefits of Sodium Coco Sulfate
You can find sodium coco sulfate in popular hair and skin care products because of this ingredient's many advantages for manufacturers and consumers alike. Implementing sodium coco sulfate into your personal care products has many benefits, including:
- High cleansing performance: Because SCS creates a rich foam, it's excellent for cleansing the hair and skin.
- Impurity dissolution: Due to its molecular structure, SCS dissolves contaminants like grease and dirt.
- Skin and hair health: Using sulfates, SCS softens the skin and adds shine to the hair.
Sodium Coco Sulfate Uses
Sodium coco sulfate is a vital ingredient in many personal care products, including:
- Hand soap.
- Body wash.
- Facial cleanser.
- Hand sanitizer.
- Shaving cream.
- Bar soap.
- Bubble bath.
- Bath salt.
Buy Sodium Coco Sulfate Online Today
For high-quality personal care ingredients, choose 18c by Acme-Hardesty as your sodium coco sulfate supplier. As one of the largest distributors of bio-based solutions like palm derivatives, preservatives, castor oil and surfactants, we're constantly looking for new ways to help manufacturers meet the industry's rising sustainability requirements.Contact us for more information
on our products today!