INCI Name: Virola Sebifera Nut Oil - Color: Dark yellow to brown - Odor: Characteristic - Solubility: Water insoluble - Appearance: Waxy Solid - CAS #: 356065-37-7 - About: The ucuuba seed (virola surinamensis) is commonly found in marshy areas of the Amazon, near river basins and its
INCI Name: Virola Sebifera Nut Oil - Color: Dark yellow to brown - Odor: Characteristic - Solubility: Water insoluble - Appearance: Waxy Solid - CAS #: 356065-37-7
- About: The ucuuba seed (virola surinamensis) is commonly found in marshy areas of the Amazon, near river basins and its tributaries. This seed can be found in over ten states in brazil.
- Properties: The ucuuba seed is composed of 65% to 76% fat. When pressed, the ucuuba seed produces a material called ucuuba tallow. Ucuuba tallow is rich in trimyristin which is an ingredient that plays a fundamental role in the perfumery and cosmetic industry.
- Uses & Applications: The sap of the ucuuba seed is used as to exfoliate, heal and renew epidermal tissue. It also lends well as an antiseptic and anti-inflammatory. It functions as a greasy emollient, exercising softness and emollience. Ucuuba butter can be used in ointments, bar soaps and after shave creams, etc.
- Benefits of Ucuuba Butter: Ucuuba butter is truly a wonder product with tremendous health benefits. Its antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties make it great for products that are designed to be used by people with sensitive skin or skin issues like eczema and acne. Its high concentration of fatty acids make it ideal for helping skin maintain moisture, reducing the appearance of aging. Other ucuuba butter uses and benefits include:
Rich in vitamins A and C
Pleasant aroma, rich and warm
Rich, dark color that is great for dark soaps
Anti-inflammatory properties that can help with conditions like rheumatism, arthritis and even hemorrhoids
- Packaging & Shelf Life of Ucuuba Butter: Our ucuuba butter comes in an easy-to-apply paste in our 2.2046# bottle. Store your ucuuba butter in this bottle when not in use, or in an airtight container. In both cases, you should keep your ucuuba butter cool and away from moisture and sunlight when in storage. Ucuuba butter can melt if temperatures get too high, but it will solidify when it cools down, without harming the product. If stored according to proper guidelines, you can expect this product to have a shelf life of 24 months.
- How to Dispose of Ucuuba Butter: Do not attempt to reuse the bottle once you have finished with the product. Please consult your local environmental regulations regarding disposal of oil-based products to determine how best to dispose of excess ucuuba butter or your spent ucuuba butter bottle.
- Quality Differential - Product 100% Natural: This product is not submitted to the refining stage during the obtaining process. It would be at this stage that they would be exposed to high temperatures in order to be neutralized, clarified and deodorized. However, this type of technique degrades several biomolecules of high nutritional value that are naturally present in oils and butters. These include vitamins, responsible for benefits like antioxidant power, and thermo sensitive carotenoids, which maintain the health of the skin. The fruits are selected at the natural maturation time preserving their compounds and do not undergo thermal stress refining, guaranteeing their properties.
- Product 100% Pure: Citróleo, our trusted supplier of this product, does not perform any kind of blend or alteration of the oils and butters it produces. Thus, the plant products offered maintain their natural aspects, like characteristic, color and odor.
- Dosage / Usual Concentration:
Moisturizing products, creamy lotions and butters: 0.5 to 5%
Hair products and conditioners: 1 to 5%
Foot products: 0.5 to 5%
Shaving products: 3 to 5%
Bar soaps: 5 to 50%
Choose 18c by Acme-Hardesty as Your Ucuuba Butter Supplier
At Acme-Hardesty 18c, we are ready to be your trusted ucuuba butter supplier. In the personal care industry, using natural, sustainable ingredients is becoming increasingly important. As a global leader in the distribution of natural butters, oils, surfactants, palm derivatives and similar products, you can count on us to provide ingredients you and your customers can trust.
We can help your business grow in multiple ways. Knowing you never have to worry about the quality or sustainability of your ingredients is one. Another is our efficient supply chain that allows us to get those ingredients to you fast, saving you time
and money. Our e-commerce platform is very user-friendly — you won’t have any headaches trying to communicate your order.
We work with companies of all types and sizes. If you’re a boutique company, or if you’re just looking for samples for your research and development division, we can easily provide you with smaller quantities of our product. If you’re trying to scale
up or already have large ingredient demands, we can work with you to meet your needs.
Even though the quality of all our products is high, our prices are quite reasonable. Great products, reliable, fast shipping and budget-friendly prices on our ingredients mean that we have all the components to help you succeed as your ucuuba butter and other ingredient distributor. To get started, all you have to do is place an order or request more information about our products. Contact us today.